What is Taping Therapy?
Many of you may not be familiar with the term "Taping Therapy". Taping Therapy includes one or a combination of the following :
- Treat abnormal myofascial pain and dysfunctions
- Prevention of joint subluxation due to imbalances in muscles surrounding joints.
- Facilitating the smooth flow of blood and lymph, thus reduce swelling
- Suppressing and/or relieving pain through stimulating the skin and the muscle.
- Reconditioning or normalizing the soft-tissue and protection of the muscle and enhancement of muscle function.
Who Are Taping Therapists?
Taping therapists have received specialty training to evaluate and treat a variety of musculoskeletal dysfunction and/or problems. Many taping therapist have additional professional training in their specialty and/or other health-related fields.